Archived Topic

Just Checked Stub-Hub

by stuckinbig10country · 1/24/2011

Advertisement
S
stuckinbig10country
Cheapest tickets are $43.95. Looks like that might be the top of the arena behind one of the baskets. If anyone is looking, there were 10 of those available. The next cheapest are $1 more, and there were 18 of those.



Now, that is a little too expensive for my budget at this time. I will, however, be in Provo, and I was wondering if there is a good place to watch the game. Will they show it in the Wilk? A descent restaurant to watch it at?



Thanks
S
Short_Change
It's not a a sit-down restaurant but JCW's is my favorite burger place and will most likely be showing the game. You could probably call them and ask. Texas Roadhouse in Orem might be showing it too.
C
carwasher3000
Dang, I got lucky! I bought my tickets on stubhub a couple of hours ago for $33. I guess when people heard TJ Fredette was singing "Amazing", tickets prices skyrocketed!
C
CougarClaw
I'm going to go with my All-sports pass and try and be one of the 5k that actually get in. I bet there's people camped out right now...
S
Schmoe
CougarClaw wrote:
I'm going to go with my All-sports pass and try and be one of the 5k that actually get in. I bet there's people camped out right now...


Camped out in the snow! With the weather today its gonna be a regular Boy Scout Klondike out there! :P
Advertisement
E
EM_Puma
I've already resigned myself to accept that I'm going to be watching this one from my home. Dang, I can imagine this is going to be very similar in feeling to the Wake Forest game. That was, over the last decade, the loudest game I ever saw at the MC. The Utah game that was at 10 p.m. on a Monday night back when were were still relevant and on ESPN was probably second. I think that's the first time we had beaten Utah in a few years. I waited too long.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.