Archived Topic

BYU Game is Online!!!

by YBrit · 1/22/2011

Advertisement
Y
YBrit
I'll also add that unlv and nm both really want to lose. So many sloppy passes and lame effort. Another game where I'd like both teams to lose. It may be better short term for unlv to lose, but long term it's still their tourney later on, lose now less fans then.





The ref calling that flagrant was just speaking with Hair prior to the last time out...Hmmm...Seems dodgy. I guess the mwc has to protect their fav tourney team.





unlv did win, and they were fighting nm for 6th place.
Y
YBrit
A third reply? Just excited to see hundreds of front seats empty at tcu. I can't wait to pay pennies for those front seats.
M
Metal Bubba
I really have nothing to add. I always feel bad when the only comments in a thread are made by the guy who started it. Carry on, mate.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
snoscythe
Thanks for the:



http://orangecow.org/ffrevolution/1stuff/lynx3.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.