Archived Topic

Anyone Going to the CSU game today?

by snoscythe · 1/22/2011

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
Just curious if anyone else is going to be in Fort Collins tonight. I'll be there, and it would be fun to meet up.
G
Guest
I asked my wife if we could go. I even told her we'd have some nice carpet to sleep on if she said yes, but she said we were holding out for the MWC Tourney in Las Vegas.
S
snoscythe
hawkwing wrote:
I asked my wife if we could go. I even told her we'd have some nice carpet to sleep on if she said yes, but she said we were holding out for the MWC Tourney in Las Vegas.


For you Hawkwing, I'd even set out an air mattress for you to blow up.



;)
Y
YBrit
I'm going to the Texas Tech game to watch them get killed thanks to scouts (not complaining...sort of) Does KSL still do text updates? If so, how?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.