Archived Topic

Sarkisian - $2.5M a year - five years

by Cougarbib · 1/22/2011

Advertisement
Y
YBrit
Now that the best player in history is gone, I thought they were just ending the football program alltogether.
C
Cougarbib
They think they are about to steal a QB recruit from the Utes in this class. Maybe this contract and the coaching uncertainty surrounding the Ute offense will hurt the Utes who do have a nice class in the works.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Guest
I think this shows just how hard it is to get a good HC in today's market. Sark hasn't proved anything.
D
Ddawg
hawkwing wrote:
I think this shows just how hard it is to get a good HC in today's market. Sark hasn't proved anything.


Agreed - but - he did do one thing - he beat USC! Huge in the PAC-10 world. He lost to BYU, but, who cares!! Sark beat USC!!!!!
Advertisement
P
ProV1
No complaints here, I loved Sark and wish him well. Just don't take recruits from us.
D
Ddawg
Wouldn't it be nice though if Sark would donate a few bucks to BYU so we could build an In-N-Out inside LES??? The 1st in the entire USA!!!!!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.