Archived Topic

Oregon state game

by vancouvercougar · 1/22/2011

Advertisement
V
vancouvercougar
Fellow Cougar Corner members, I want to make sure I get tickets to the Oregon State game this October. What is the best way to order so I can sit with fellow cougar fans? I don't see tickets to individual games marketed on BYU's website.
C
CAFB_04-12
If it's anything like the FSU game this year then tickets won't go on sale till about a month or so before the game. Usually Cougar Club members get first dibs. The BYU ticket office will probably have a date where you can "get on the list" and after they find out how many tickets Oregon St gives to BYU you get yours based on where you are on the list and your Cougar Club membership level.



I don't think you'll have a hard time getting tix in the BYU section. Just keep an eye on the BYU ticket office website.
Y
YBrit
I'm glad you're going, take friends/family to represent...where blue too, and good luck. I went to the LV bowl when we killed OS, I sat in their section, but tons of Y fans were in the mix as well, after their first TD they had 0 cheers and were silent. Hundreds were smoking under the stands to warm up, so it felt like a home game. When they were watching the game they were very polite, my fav fans of any opponent i've met. All former conference teams I've not liked.
S
scott715
I will be at the game and I am taking my friend who went to OSU. We will try to go the fireside Friday night to introduce him to the Cougar program.
V
vancouvercougar
scott715 wrote:
I will be at the game and I am taking my friend who went to OSU. We will try to go the fireside Friday night to introduce him to the Cougar program.


I will be taking my wife. My HP group leader is an OSU grad and fan, and we will take him and his wife also. Looking forward to the fireside--I've never been to one of Bronco's firesides.
Advertisement
I
Isola
For the UW game our local Alumni Association (Tri-Cities Washington) bought something like 300 tickets in a Husky section, so even though they weren't from BYU we were still among fellow Cougars.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.