Archived Topic

Game online tonight

by urroner · 1/18/2011

Advertisement
U
urroner
Okay, typical question about this time before the game, but is that a link somewhere? I love listening to Wruebell, but watching the game is better. Too bad the two don't sync up too well.
Y
YBrit
I wasn't going to post it myself, but I'll add that I IM'd the guy who put the utah game on beseeching him to put the rest of the games on justinTV, I haven't heard back. But I will put the link on here before tip.
U
urroner
YBrit wrote:
I wasn't going to post it myself, but I'll add that I IM'd the guy who put the utah game on beseeching him to put the rest of the games on justinTV, I haven't heard back. But I will put the link on here before tip.


TY!!!!!
U
urroner
YBrit wrote:
I wasn't going to post it myself, but I'll add that I IM'd the guy who put the utah game on beseeching him to put the rest of the games on justinTV, I haven't heard back. But I will put the link on here before tip.


TY!!!!!
R
radius19
urroner wrote:
I wasn't going to post it myself, but I'll add that I IM'd the guy who put the utah game on beseeching him to put the rest of the games on justinTV, I haven't heard back. But I will put the link on here before tip.


TY!!!!!


any updates here?
Advertisement
U
urroner
The link isn't all that good. It's keeps not buffering well.
U
urroner
KSL isn't that far behind, maybe just a half second or so.
L
lfurr
OK, so what's the trick with this link. I get a spanish site and have no clue how to access the feed. HELP!
Advertisement
L
lfurr
Tried again and got it. Thanks!!
C
CougarClaw
L Tom perry, L Tom holmoe and L Tom Samuelson here...



FYI, elder perry stood and clapped for the fight song but didn't do the ra- ra actions... Does that mean I should follow the prophet?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
urroner
lfurr wrote:
OK, so what's the trick with this link. I get a spanish site and have no clue how to access the feed. HELP!


http://www.justin.tv/sportzzworld4#/w/775254208" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



Try this.
Y
YBrit
I hope he puts the game on again sat.





ESPN covered BYU and Jimmer for about 2-3 minutes. Watch SC, the bald dude said about Jimmer's range: "It's just stupid range" in a positive way. ESPN is going to be great.



Also, I listened to the Mtn, its so bad, Wrubell is soooooooo much better.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.