Archived Topic

BYU Rankings: Coaches: 9 AP: 9

by hawkwing · 1/17/2011

Advertisement
G
Guest
BYU moved up to 9th from 10th in the latest Coaches poll.



AP unreleased as of yet.
M
Metal Bubba
Booyah.
G
Guest
AP out now, lists the Cougars at 9 like the coaches poll.



Highest ranking for Cougar Hoops in almost forever.
S
stuckinbig10country
How did they not move up in the AP? That's just wrong.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Guest
stuckinbig10country wrote:
How did they not move up in the AP? That's just wrong.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I thought we were 11 in the AP last week.
Advertisement
S
stuckinbig10country
You're right. For some reason I thought we were 9 and 10, not 10 and 11 last week. That's what I get for thinking I guess.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.