Archived Topic

#7 Villanova down by 10 to unranked Maryland

by CougarClaw · 1/15/2011

Advertisement
C
CougarClaw
8:36 left to play.



oh and Villy's playing at home. I love rooting for upsets when teams are ranked higher than we are...
M
mizzoucoug
It's getting tighter now. This would be very helpful if the Terps could pull it off.
C
CougarClaw
of course, as soon as I finish this, Villy rips a 15-0 17-0 21-0 run. Now up by 3.



Villy's center is a monster rebounder.
C
Cougarbib
CougarClaw wrote:
of course, as soon as I finish this, Villy rips a 15-0 17-0 21-0 run. Now up by 3.



Villy's center is a monster rebounder.

Villy pulled out the win. No Top 10 upsets so far today. Maybe later as a couple have yet to tip . SDSU is at NM iirc.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.