Archived Topic

It's COLOMBIA not Columbia

by CougarClaw · 1/15/2011

Advertisement
C
CougarClaw
Thanks Harmon for checking the spelling of an entire country.


Harmonwrites wrote:
Joe DuPaix, a former Snow College and SUU star, served a Mormon mission to Columbia before playing JC ball out of Skyline High


Come to think of it. That's where I served MY mission too. I should call up Joe and ask him when he was there...
M
Mingjai
CougarClaw wrote:
Thanks Harmon for checking the spelling of an entire country.


Joe DuPaix, a former Snow College and SUU star, served a Mormon mission to Columbia before playing JC ball out of Skyline High


Come to think of it. That's where I served MY mission too. I should call up Joe and ask him when he was there...


Maybe he meant South Carolina.
B
BerliNY
Mingjai wrote:
Thanks Harmon for checking the spelling of an entire country.


Harmonwrites wrote:
Joe DuPaix, a former Snow College and SUU star, served a Mormon mission to Columbia before playing JC ball out of Skyline High


Come to think of it. That's where I served MY mission too. I should call up Joe and ask him when he was there...


Maybe he meant South Carolina.


Or NYC.
C
CougarClaw
Thanks for the clarification, but I'm pretty sure you say Columbia SC, or Columbia univ or just Colombia when referring to a country.



But since I don't know where he served, I'll just choose to be insulted by the misspelling. =)
B
BigCougsFan
What about Columbia Missouri?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
M
Metal Bubba
British Colombia?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
Brayden Green
or the heathens at Columbia Records?
B
BigCougsFan
There's a New Columbia in Illinois. Just passed it. Exit 27. You blink... You miss it. Did he say anything with "New"?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.