Archived Topic

The backboard asked for it

by craigoscarson · 1/15/2011

Advertisement
C
craigoscarson
http://mais.uol.com.br/view/8986170



That's our boy Rafa at the 40 second mark



http://mais.uol.com.br/view/8986170" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



http://mais.uol.com.br/view/8986170
G
Gunk
Awww ya! That's our boy.



I like Davies is starting to throw things down more.
B
BYULV
I can't be sure, but I think someone just bad mouthed my iPad in portugese . . . Something about not having flash player. So far my only complaint about apple, otherwise I'm sold, this thing is awesome.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BYULV
BYULV wrote:
I can't be sure, but I think someone just bad mouthed my iPad in portugese . . . Something about not having flash player. So far my only complaint about apple, otherwise I'm sold, this thing is awesome.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">




Oh, and the fact I can't join the in-game chats through iPad. Does someone know a trick?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Gunk
BYULV wrote:
I can't be sure, but I think someone just bad mouthed my iPad in portugese . . . Something about not having flash player. So far my only complaint about apple, otherwise I'm sold, this thing is awesome.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">




Oh, and the fact I can't join the in-game chats through iPad. Does someone know a trick?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Chats are Java based, which the iPad also doesn't support.



So, no Java or Flash on the iPad. Unfortunately, that eliminates decent junk of interactive content on the Internet.
Advertisement
G
Guest
buy a piece of hardware from a company that doesn't think you're an idiot?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.