Archived Topic

Hoops Silhouette ~ Moderators LOOK!

by Ball4 · 1/13/2011

Advertisement
B
Ball4
Just wondering why we don't have a silhouette for the hoops link yet.



We have Harline's catch for football, but nothing for basketball.



Suggestions would be:



Jimmer's half court shot pose.

Jimmer's face with 47 points behind it.

Jimmer's face with a bubble saying "Utes Suck"

Anything Jimmer!

Shaun Bradley standing next to someone. (Sorry...do we even want to claim Shaun anymore?)

Uroner's silhouette with JImmer.



Suggestions?
B
BroncoBot
how about Chris Miles kicking a big red U in the place of where Andrew bogut was.
G
Guest
I like the idea! Someone make this happen.
S
SpiffCoug
I don't think we can use Jimmer's face. Maybe a silhouette, but not his image.
G
Guest
Okay, if you could have a silhouette of Jimmer made for this forum, which image would you start from? I'll start this game with a fun one.



http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_f0Zd3yYfBgs/TI-4WY4NyBI/AAAAAAAAAMw/Noi89BL05VU/s1600/jimmer+fredette.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Now, you're turn.
Advertisement
U
urroner
Ball4 wrote:
Uroner's silhouette with JImmer.


With me next to Jimmer, I can only make him look even better and I bet you all thought it was impossible, though the :utard: did a great job of that the other night. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
B
BerliNY
http://www.ksl.com/emedia/slc/2489/248934/24893434.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">done1.jpg
shrink-wrapped


done2.jpg
B&W'ed


done3.jpg
With numbers
B
BerliNY
tiny1.png
Logo-ified






tiny2.png
Logo-ified
G
Guest
Nice job, I didn't think the shot would look that great silhouetted, but it does.
B
BerliNY
hawkwing wrote:
Nice job, I didn't think the shot would look that great silhouetted, but it does.


That shot looks good, period. As soon as I heard Wrubell's call I knew I had a ringtone worthy of replacing the "caught for a touchdown!" call from Utah FB2006.
Advertisement
G
Guest
Behold your new Forum icon!

http://www.cougarcorner.com/images/Jimmer-Silhouette-half.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



I had to cut him in half to be able to see the detail in such a small image.
G
Gunk
Sick!



Now, where's the one for Women's golf? jk :lol:
C
Cougs_Rule
Awesome. But too close of semblance to Jimmer. maybe you could just add Uronner's ponies!



In all seriousness, put JH in left corner up top and JF in the right corner?



How long or what would it take for JH to get "cougar-corner-ized"?
Y
YBrit
How about the "runnin" utes sillhouette.





http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJcb-Jym4IF_nSGGzCHvImDHOxwdCeN66jfLn5XxgmR_m_Dmwm" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougs_Rule
YBrit wrote:
How about the "runnin" utes sillhouette.





http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJcb-Jym4IF_nSGGzCHvImDHOxwdCeN66jfLn5XxgmR_m_Dmwm" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Boylen has a bigger nose and less hair
Advertisement
Y
YBrit
boYlen?





http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxeHzfs9uJefRISAR_6emtQ0c1jZpe7rl5xStMAk_hmYdLw8Qmmw" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BerliNY
hawkwing wrote:
Behold your new Forum icon!

http://www.cougarcorner.com/images/Jimmer-Silhouette-half.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



I had to cut him in half to be able to see the detail in such a small image.


Yeah, good move on the crop. With the aspect ratio being what it is, there was no other way.
S
snoscythe
I know I'm a bit late to the game, but this is still my all-time fav BYU Basketball shot:



http://static.deseretnews.com/images/article/sidebar/590049729/UNLVs-Jerel-Blassingame-right-reels-from-a.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Y
YBrit
snoscythe wrote:
I know I'm a bit late to the game, but this is still my all-time fav BYU Basketball shot:



http://static.deseretnews.com/images/article/sidebar/590049729/UNLVs-Jerel-Blassingame-right-reels-from-a.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I remember this game, when they had the lame un above the lv, like a lame 4 square, and they had a center with bleached white hair...nasty.
B
Ball4
[quote="hawkwing"]Behold your new Forum icon!

http://www.cougarcorner.com/images/Jimmer-Silhouette-half.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



WOW...THAT WAS FAST.



It's PERFECT!



Thanks.
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.