Archived Topic

Name this infamous staff member

by Wickchad · 1/13/2011

Advertisement
W
Wickchad
Who is this and why are they wearing a head set?Coach.gif

Maybe this guys was consulting Anae on play calls this year...



Look Mom, I'm on TV!
R
radius19
Haha! I remember seeing this live, thought it was hilarious!!! Don't know the name though...
M
Mingjai
Almost as embarrassing as this:



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/a_mingjai/cosmo-1.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
L
Lawboy
Sorry, but if I am Cosmo, that ain;t embarrassing....
Y
YBrit
Lawboy wrote:
Sorry, but if I am Cosmo, that ain;t embarrassing....




Have you tried the Brat-tail? It's good. Cosmo could advertise for extends. "Feel like an animal again".
Advertisement
S
scott715
Then he would have to change his name to Cosmo Bob
M
Mingjai
scott715 wrote:
Then he would have to change his name to Cosmo Bob


Wow, I haven't seen those ads in a long time...



http://www.whattofix.com/images/SmilingBob.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
urroner
Who is Cosmo Bob?
Y
Ygridiron4ever
radius19 wrote:
Haha! I remember seeing this live, thought it was hilarious!!! ...


Specifically the part where he retrieves his digit and exams his winnings. I have shown it to my boys a few times to make sure they know noone is lookng before the hunt for buggers!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.