C
CougarbibOr if you prefer - vote for least worst.
But apprently, in additon to Anae leaving for Arizona under pressure to resign, Chow was fired at UCLA and Crowton was fired at LSU. I did not add in Lance Reynolds, who is one of the five coaches that may have been told to look at optoins, because it seems likely that he will be retained if he wants to stay. i only assume that to be true due to the fact that he has a strong resume and would have a job elsewhere by now if he wanted to be elsewhere by now - so I don't count him as having been run out. But feel free to write him in if you feel differently.
But apprently, in additon to Anae leaving for Arizona under pressure to resign, Chow was fired at UCLA and Crowton was fired at LSU. I did not add in Lance Reynolds, who is one of the five coaches that may have been told to look at optoins, because it seems likely that he will be retained if he wants to stay. i only assume that to be true due to the fact that he has a strong resume and would have a job elsewhere by now if he wanted to be elsewhere by now - so I don't count him as having been run out. But feel free to write him in if you feel differently.

