Archived Topic

CUrrent MWC Standings

by CougarPeasant · 1/12/2011

Advertisement
C
CougarPeasant
Yeah, I know it's early in the season, but I still love the way the standings look:


Standings
Mountain West
Team Conf. W-L Tot. W-L
BYU 3-0 17-1
San Diego St. 2-0 17-0
Colorado St. 1-0 11-4
UNLV 1-1 13-3
Air Force 1-1 10-5
Wyoming 1-1 8-8
New Mexico 0-1 12-4
TCU 0-2 9-8
Utah 0-3 7-10
Expanded Standings


BYU in 1st place, :utard: in last place. All is right with the world.
U
urroner
CougarPeasant wrote:
Yeah, I know it's early in the season, but I still love the way the standings look:


Standings
Mountain West
Team Conf. W-L Tot. W-L
BYU 3-0 17-1
San Diego St. 2-0 17-0
Colorado St. 1-0 11-4
UNLV 1-1 13-3
Air Force 1-1 10-5
Wyoming 1-1 8-8
New Mexico 0-1 12-4
TCU 0-2 9-8
Utah 0-3 7-10
Expanded Standings


BYU in 1st place, :utard: in last place. All is right with the world.


Supposedly.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.