Archived Topic

Collinsworth and Haws

by kfilly20 · 1/12/2011

Advertisement
K
kfilly20
I keep hearing that Kyle Collinsworth is kind of a bust and that Haws was much better as a freshman, I think I know why. Fredette and Collinsworth dont compliment each other, they are both players that play better with the ball in their hands. Haws was more of a spot up shooter in my opinion. He capitalized on people leaving him to help on Jimmer. Kyle on the other hand is more of a point forward, he is a really good passer and facilitator. When Jimmer is gone I think the real Kyle Collinsworth will show up because he will be able to play his true position.
S
SpiffCoug
I can buy that. Good points. Kyle may be better after his mission when he's playing with Haws. Haws may be better two. I can see Haws and Kyle complimenting each other very nicely.
Y
YBrit
Davies and the refs need to go back to training camp.
K
kfilly20
That play is why Davies needs to quit getting dumb ass fouls. Because now Anderson is in, and he just blew a wide wide wide open 8 inch shot.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.