Archived Topic

LaVell on BcS National Championship

by YBrit · 1/10/2011

Advertisement
Y
YBrit
http://twitter.com/gregwrubell


gregwrubell LaVell Edwards to receive 2011 Football Bowl Association Champions Award during on-field presentation at BCS National Championship game.


BYUathletics Former BYU Coach LaVell Edwards is 2011 Recipient of the Football Bowl Association Champions Award http://tiny.cc/e0soe" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;




It's quite obvious which school has the most Tradition in the Beehive state.
Y
YBrit
Also just want to add, Oregon looks dumb...again.
M
Mingjai
YBrit wrote:
Also just want to add, Oregon State looks dumb...again.


Oregon State?
G
Guest
Oregon looks so dumb the whole state looks bad.
Y
YBrit
Mingjai wrote:
Also just want to add, Oregon State looks dumb...again.


Oregon State?




And I am dumb. I had just posted about Jaquizz Rogers, so I had Beavers on the brain...uhhhhh
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.