Archived Topic

Oregon St. game just got a little easier

by hawkwing · 1/10/2011

Advertisement
G
Guest
Not that he gave us any problems last time around, but Jacquizz Rodgers is forgoing his senior year and entering the NFL draft.



We play OSU Oct. 15
Y
YBrit
I'd prefer his return, I was at the LV bowl when he was owned, gave up his first fumble in 600 touches, and sucked really badly.



Oh well, blame it on the wind.
B
BerliNY
Dude has no future in the NFL. Stay in school, bag the degree, be the big man on campus for another year, then if some NFL team wants to give you a shot, take it, good for you. Giving up your senior year means you have high expectations for your NFL potential and this kid just doesn't have it. He's a great college player who will be lucky to even make a roster at the next level.
D
Ddawg
Probably has an NFL future as a Kick Off & Punt Return specialist. I doubt he can take the regular pounding of the NFL. We shall see.
F
Florwood
YBrit wrote:
Oh well, blame it on the wind.


I like to blame it on the rain.
Advertisement
C
cougdoc
Florwood wrote:
Oh well, blame it on the wind.


I like to blame it on the rain.


... Yeah, yeah.
B
BerliNY
Oh, I get it now. Dude is 5'1" and the thread title says the game gets a "little" easier, it is to laugh.
M
Magnus Ver Magnusson
Apparently his brother James will be granted another year. Any insight how he'll impact the game? I don't remember him being a factor in the vegas bowl.
J
jonnylingo
cougdoc wrote:
YBrit wrote:
Oh well, blame it on the wind.


I like to blame it on the rain.


... Yeah, yeah.




well..... you got to blame it on something.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.