G
GuestSitting pretty at #10.
SDSU is #6.
First time in MWC history that 2 teams have been in the top 10.
by hawkwing · 1/10/2011
Wolverine wrote:
Now don't brag too much their mzzoucoug...you also said this on Dec. 18 ...
"Well it turns out we're not as good as we all thought. Oh well maybe we can still surprise UNLV and UNM in their houses...I'm just sick of seeing the same movie play on a loop year after year. Surprise us just once BYU" ;) Maybe a Top 10 ranking is your surprise, but I for one hope for greater things to come. I have really enjoyed watching this team play this year. Coach Rose has done an outstanding job and it is fun to see this team getting the national love that it is right now. Still a lot of season to play out, but I am optimistic about this team's success come March. GO COUGARS!
CougarClaw wrote:
I think we can blame part of our rankings on the college basketball armegeddon that occurred this last week. I can't believe how many top -25 teams lost to unranked opponents this week.
I still struggle to cope with the idea that we would beat almost every team in the country on a neutral floor. I think we're very good, not sure we're top 10 good.
mizzoucoug wrote:Now don't brag too much their mzzoucoug...you also said this on Dec. 18 ...
"Well it turns out we're not as good as we all thought. Oh well maybe we can still surprise UNLV and UNM in their houses...I'm just sick of seeing the same movie play on a loop year after year. Surprise us just once BYU" ;) Maybe a Top 10 ranking is your surprise, but I for one hope for greater things to come. I have really enjoyed watching this team play this year. Coach Rose has done an outstanding job and it is fun to see this team getting the national love that it is right now. Still a lot of season to play out, but I am optimistic about this team's success come March. GO COUGARS!
How dare you use my own words against me! :blush: What can I say? The UNLV game has me believing that we're not watching the same old movie again...this has already been good. How much better will it get?