Archived Topic

BYU crushes UNLV

by CougarClaw · 1/6/2011

Advertisement
C
CougarClaw
This is the type of game that makes more BYU basketball fans.



Amazing that we beat our season average on the ROAd against the leagues BEST defense. amazing. We may not go unscathed through conference play, but I'd prefer to lose to almost anyone else.



Hope Jimmer sleeps well tonight.
C
CougarClaw
FYI.according to stats on the right: Jimmer had 13 FGs in the last 3 games vs UNLV.



He had 12 FGs tonight. Sorry UNLV, no Mono this year!!
I
IowaCougar
I think I knew the game was over when Jimmer hit the shot from the logo.
B
BroncoBot
Nice of Emery to quit playing so nice as well. 22 from Jackson.



But all I've seen is the boxscore. :angry: I was on a flight during the whole game.
R
radius19
great win. Loved every minute of it because I didn't get the feeling, even when the cougs were down early, that unlv wasn't going to pull away with it. Once jimmer hit that pull up 3 to start the run at the end of the half I knew the reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebbbbbbbullllls were in trouble. Great win, go cougs!!!! No slip ups against teams they shouldn't lose to and win the stupid tourney down there and we're looking at a 3-4 seed!
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Not only did we crush UNLV on the floor, we crushed their psyche. I wouldn't be surprised to see them take a couple games to recover.



They started getting chippy and cheap. That Thomas guy should have been ejected with that blatant and vicious elbow. I wouldn't be surprised to see the MWC suspend him.
G
Guest
From the final 5 or so minutes of the first half it was a complete butt kicking by the Cougars. Up to that point, it was the complete opposite and the Cougars were getting killed. Glad they could turn it around and take care of the Rebs on their own floor.
S
SenorCougar
The final 5 minutes of the first half was sweet! Life was great for a Rebel fan prior to that time. They were dancing, taunting, drinking, and life was great! But then the Fredette & Emery show began and the laughter and smiles stopped. And Jimmer hitting those 25 foot bombs were like daggers in their hopes. How sweet it is.......
M
Metal Bubba
As always, the Monkey delivers. Loved the post moves by Davies. Only complaint was the music ia gay. Had to turn it down.
U
urroner
Metal Bubba wrote:
Only complaint was the music ia gay. Had to turn it down.


WHAT!!!!! I didn't hear "It's Raining Men."



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9M6B9MI-jY
Advertisement
M
Metal Bubba
Metal Bubba wrote:
As always, the Monkey delivers. Loved the post moves by Davies. Only complaint was the music ia gay. Had to turn it down.


I posted this in the thread about Furious Monkey's video. How did it end up here?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.