Archived Topic

TREEEEEEEEVON TREEEEEEVON

by BoiseBYU · 1/6/2011

Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
I guess Jimmer supposedly just put up 39 on you!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
CougarPeasant
LOL



he put up 39 on the Rebs tonight and the choker only got 14.
C
CougarClaw
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
B
BoiseBYU
I so wanted to say that TREEEEEEVON choked, but he didn't really--well except for last summer--then he did--Jimmer just scored and scored and scored and there was nothing TREEEEEVON could do..



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
craigoscarson
The Choker cannot be looking forward to Provo. It's going to be brutal... maybe even Sarah Cummard will show up to remind us what she thinks of UNLV.
Advertisement
L
livin the dream
Poster idea for the game at the MC...



Choke on this Willis

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/96497751.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F5FEF4BFA5673A63915AF3DCCC721738C5FDF7ACE9E1977C91E30A760B0D811297" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
I
imuakahuku
LEEEEEEEERRRROOOOOOYYYYYYY!!!!!
C
CougarPeasant
CHOOOOOOOO-KKKERRRRRRRRRRRR



yeah, it's in poor taste, but it's mild compared to what the opposing fans spew against BYU.
C
CannonCougar85
For those of you who missed it this is what Trevon Willis said,
"They've got a preseason All-American and supposedly the best player in the conference on the other team, so that's gonna be nothing but fun," the Rebels' senior guard said in reference to Wednesday's monster of a conference opener at the Thomas & Mack Center. "I try to make him earn everything he gets. Like I said, he's got all of those accolades, but he's gotta come in and prove it.

http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebasketballnation/post/_/id/20594/byus-fredette-and-unlvs-willis-to-face-off



I love how Jimmer just showed up, did his thing, and left Willis standing there with his foot in his mouth.
U
urroner
CannonCougar85 wrote:
For those of you who missed it this is what Trevon Willis said,
"They've got a preseason All-American and supposedly the best player in the conference on the other team, so that's gonna be nothing but fun," the Rebels' senior guard said in reference to Wednesday's monster of a conference opener at the Thomas & Mack Center. "I try to make him earn everything he gets. Like I said, he's got all of those accolades, but he's gotta come in and prove it.

http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebasketballnation/post/_/id/20594/byus-fredette-and-unlvs-willis-to-face-off



I love how Jimmer just showed up, did his thing, and left Willis standing there with his foot in his mouth.


I wonder if Jimmer proved it last night and if he didn't, what will he have to do to prove it. :crazy: :crazy:
Advertisement
Y
YBrit
I'm sure tre' willy's ex girlfriend is a huge Jimmer fan and will sit behind the Y bench in Provo next month.
A
ABYUFAN
At least Trevon has learned some humility.... :roll:


"I don't think it's amazing. It wasn't that far," Willis said, when asked about Fredette's long-range marksmanship. "He's a preseason All-American. You expect him to hit that shot. I expect him to shoot every time. I'm just frustrated with us as a group putting our hands down and allowing him to shoot the ball."


http://www.lvrj.com/sports/unlv-vs-byu-112980139.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
S
SpiffCoug
I like how the only thing Rebel fan can come up with is that Jimmer won't have a great career in the NBA. How he's not better than Khawi Leonard because Leonard is the better pro prospect. Well, last I checked, neither UNLV, BYU or SDSU played in the NBA. So who cares who'll be better in the NBA.



Jimmer flat out killed UNLV last night. He was the best player on the court. In fact, the three best players last night were all Cougars (Jimmer, Jax and Davies).
G
Gunk
kitic77 wrote:
I like how the only thing Rebel fan can come up with is that Jimmer won't have a great career in the NBA. How he's not better than Khawi Leonard because Leonard is the better pro prospect. Well, last I checked, neither UNLV, BYU or SDSU played in the NBA. So who cares who'll be better in the NBA.



Jimmer flat out killed UNLV last night. He was the best player on the court. In fact, the three best players last night were all Cougars (Jimmer, Jax and Davies).


I also love how they say Jimmer won't be able to stack up against NBA guards. Like Kawhi is going to be running circles around Carmleo Anthony, Lebron James or other elite NBA forwards. Lamest argument ever.



Jimmer does slack off on defense. I think he's capable of playing better defense but chooses instead to focus his energies on offense. It's paying off.
Advertisement
T
tmoney35
YBrit wrote:
http://unlv.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=1072&tid=153081126&mid=153081126&sid=915&style=2



What they are saying.


It's obviously no secret that mountain west teams hate BYU, but it still amazes me when I read what opposing fans have to say.



I read a couple of the threads where someone actually complimented Jimmer and pretty much every reply was as follows:



I hate BYU



I hate Jimmer



I hate BYU and Jimmer



I hate Jimmer so much, but he did school us



I hate BYU and Jimmer, but he can sure ball



I hate Jimmer, he sucks



:evil:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.