Archived Topic

Interesting Read on BYUtv HD

by CannonCougar85 · 1/5/2011

Advertisement
C
CannonCougar85
http://byutvsports.blogspot.com/2011/01/byutv-hd.html



Interesting that the only problem with getting HD on satellite and cable is bandwidth issues. He does say that Comcast will probably pick up the HD feed in the next few months. For everybody else we need to call Dish/Direct and ask them to pick up the HD feed. Enough people call then it will show them that there is a demand for it and the chances of them picking it up go up.
F
frdbtr
Luckily, I live in the Salt lake valley and my antenae picks up the feed in HD just fine. 8)
C
CAFB_04-12
I'll definitely bring it up when I call to sign up for U-Verse later in the summer.
C
CougarClaw
CannonCougar85 wrote:

we need to call Dish/Direct and ask them to pick up the HD feed.


anyone else think this is eerily and grotesquely familiar?
G
Guest
CougarClaw wrote:

we need to call Dish/Direct and ask them to pick up the HD feed.


anyone else think this is eerily and grotesquely familiar?


I was thinking the same thing, but I am optimistic it will work out better.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.