Archived Topic

Where is Mars?

by Ddawg · 1/5/2011

Advertisement
D
Ddawg
I've noticed the usually prolific & opinionated "Mars" has been missing in action lately. I suggest we form a volunteer search party - and go looking!! We need a group of 4-5 good candidates, strong in character & determined. They will face hardship, long arduous hours, and dangers unimagined.



Perhaps we could post an A.P.B. (All Points Bulletin) and get the State Mounted Police (do they still exist?) involved. "Cougar Corner" just aint the same without him.



Hey Mars!!! Where are you!!!! How ya doing out there????? ;) 8)
G
Guest
We all hope he returns quickly.
D
Ddawg
P.S. Perhaps they just built a new "In-N-Out" Burger stand near his house & Mars has been on a binge!! He's passed out in the parking lot w/ a Double-Double clenched in each hand!! Ha-ha-ha!! (I know that's where I'd be.)
G
Guest
Ddawg wrote:
P.S. Perhaps they just built a new "In-N-Out" Burger stand near his house & Mars has been on a binge!! He's passed out in the parking lot w/ a Double-Double clenched in each hand!! Ha-ha-ha!! (I know that's where I'd be.)

With a BIG glass of milk, I'm sure ;)
J
jonnylingo
hawkwing wrote:
P.S. Perhaps they just built a new "In-N-Out" Burger stand near his house & Mars has been on a binge!! He's passed out in the parking lot w/ a Double-Double clenched in each hand!! Ha-ha-ha!! (I know that's where I'd be.)

With a BIG glass of milk, I'm sure ;)


Beat me to it . :lol:
Advertisement
B
BigCougsFan
Ddawg wrote:
P.S. Perhaps they just built a new "In-N-Out" Burger stand near his house & Mars has been on a binge!! He's passed out in the parking lot w/ a Double-Double clenched in each hand!! Ha-ha-ha!! (I know that's where I'd be.)


You double fisting now!
C
Cougarbib
Has anyone checked out by Venus yet? I heard that Mars was out there somewhere.



As someone posted on another thread, MARS did contribute links obtained through substantial research. And, we do seem to be short of posters with up to the minute recruiting passion these days.



And my New Year's resolution is to try to not allow Mars to bait me into a name calling match.



I got a short suspension of my own last fall - my wife enjoyed my time away. Maybe Mars wife has taken him hostage. Check his bedroom.



All TIC and not intended to be disrespectful in anyway.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
F
Florwood
Mars posted a bit on the Daily Herald site. He indicated he will be taking a sabbatical from all boards for a while, perhaps be back when things heat up in late summer.
D
Ddawg
Florwood wrote:
Mars posted a bit on the Daily Herald site. He indicated he will be taking a sabbatical from all boards for a while, perhaps be back when things heat up in late summer.


Mars is a softie!!! Ha-ha-ha-ha!!!

:whistle: ;)
Advertisement
C
CougarClaw
Cougarbib2 wrote:
Maybe Mars wife has taken him hostage. Check his bedroom.






:bug:
A
ABYUFAN
I’ve heard that Mars has switched from his Roman god name to the Greek god equivalent, Ares…. OK I haven’t heard that. I just wanted to be nerdy and show that I know the corresponding Greek and Roman gods’ names….
G
Guest
ABYUFAN wrote:
I’ve heard that Mars has switched from his Roman god name to the Greek god equivalent, Ares…. OK I haven’t heard that. I just wanted to be nerdy and show that I know the corresponding Greek and Roman gods’ names….

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/5216903/2/istockphoto_5216903-nerd-young-man-isolated-on-white.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
A
ABYUFAN
hawkwing wrote:
I’ve heard that Mars has switched from his Roman god name to the Greek god equivalent, Ares…. OK I haven’t heard that. I just wanted to be nerdy and show that I know the corresponding Greek and Roman gods’ names….

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/5216903/2/istockphoto_5216903-nerd-young-man-isolated-on-white.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

I told you that I wanted to remain anonomous! Now, like urroner, everyone can see what I look like :P
U
urroner
ABYUFAN wrote:
ABYUFAN wrote:
I’ve heard that Mars has switched from his Roman god name to the Greek god equivalent, Ares…. OK I haven’t heard that. I just wanted to be nerdy and show that I know the corresponding Greek and Roman gods’ names….

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/5216903/2/istockphoto_5216903-nerd-young-man-isolated-on-white.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

I told you that I wanted to remain anonomous! Now, like urroner, everyone can see what I look like :P


Gee, you're kind of cute.
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
Florwood wrote:
Mars posted a bit on the Daily Herald site. He indicated he will be taking a sabbatical from all boards for a while, perhaps be back when things heat up in late summer.

I remember when I did the same once (took a break), mars posted a nice big basketball and said "And I'm taking my ball too".



:lol: I thought it was pretty funny.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.