Archived Topic

High School All-American Game

by Spudman87 · 1/5/2011

Advertisement
S
Spudman87
I wasn't sure if this has already been posted, but I wanted to get some info on the game tonight. What time is it being played, which cougar recruits are playing(committed or not), etc. Any info would be very helpful.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
gmj81
OT Ryker Mathews out of American Fork (BYU commit) and RB Harvey Langi out of Bingham (who could commit anywhere but BYU but considered a BYU "recruit" regardless).
S
Spudman87
Awesome. Thanks



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
gmj81
Drew tweeted:



According to @BrandonHuffman of scout.com, Bingham High RB Harvey Langi will pick USC, Utah or Stanford tonight during all-star fb game.
C
craigoscarson
Spudman87 wrote:
I wasn't sure if this has already been posted, but I wanted to get some info on the game tonight. What time is it being played, which cougar recruits are playing(committed or not), etc. Any info would be very helpful.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


The game is saturday by the way...



They also host juniors for a combine; they dont' play but they're there... this includes Adam Ah-Ching of Greer, South Carolina who's a very tough linebacker and a BYU recruit for next year.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.