Archived Topic

Anae to Arizona

by a1247 · 1/3/2011

Advertisement
A
a1247
Harmon just tweeted he's going to Arizona.
C
CougarClaw
I'm just glad he's not going to the :utard:



Those games stress me out enough without having to wonder whether Bronco know's Anae's tendencies better than Anae knew bronco's.
C
CougarPeasant
Good move for Anae. Getting a BCS coaching gig is the next best thing to staying at BYU. ;)
P
ProV1
win/win. Both BYU and Anae can beat the Utes yearly.
B
BigCougsFan
ProV1 wrote:
win/win. Both BYU and Anae can beat the Utes yearly.


Um...



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
G
gmj81
Good for Coach Anae. Even though I think we've gone as high as we can with him I certainly appreciate all he did to help get this program back to where it belongs. I'll always remember the 2006-2009 seasons with a lot of fondness and he was a big part of that. Good luck in Tuscon Roberto!
C
Cougarbib
Congratulations to Anae. Arizona has long been known for it's stubborn defense, but now will have a stubborn OC. TIC



Anae was stubborn, but also very successful IMHO.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.