Archived Topic

DeMarcus Harrison billed as top players at top tourney

by craigoscarson · 12/31/2010

Advertisement
C
craigoscarson
The video is really interesting, but you'll find Demarcus at 1:40. (Dave Rose keeps reeling in studly athletes for the 1,2,3 positions)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtdvQKR93G0&feature=player_embedded#!
S
scott715
Next year's team has these starters

1 Carlino

2 Harrison

3 Rogers

4 Hartsock

5 Davies



Looks pretty solid to me
Y
YBrit
This is an exciting player to have. He'll be great friends with Davies as they control the floor.
S
SpiffCoug
scott715 wrote:
Next year's team has these starters

1 Carlino

2 Harrison

3 Rogers

4 Hartsock

5 Davies



Looks pretty solid to me

That video and that lineup makes me fell a lot more confident in next year despite the loss of Jimmer and Jackson. I don't think we'll win 30, but we should get to 20.
G
Gunk
Between DeMarcus and Carlino we ought to do alright next season. I'll wager 28 wins.
Advertisement
G
gmj81
I definitely don't see us dropping below the 25 win plateau anytime soon.
C
Cougs_Rule
not if we keep scheduling at least 8-10 patsies among other good teams. This is not a complaint. And yes, i know that our current RPI is top ten.
S
scott715
We don't need all top 25 games but I would like to see all of them be top 100 games. I am looking forward to seeing next year's schedule.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.