B
BoiseBYUApparently, OSU players got off lighter than normal because the University had not properly instructed them on the error of selling sports memorablia for lots of money....I find this laughable on various levels, but fundamentally does it not encourage schools to play stupid and not instruct their athletes properly? After all, if you do not adequately instruct your players it will guarantee that they can play in a BCS Bowl. What sort of crap precedent is that?
And with Auburn, Mr. Newton can play because he did not know that Daddy was sellings his services to the highest bidder? How unbelievable is that? But again, are we not awarding ignorance? In the end, I guess with the NCAA Ignorance IS bliss
And with Auburn, Mr. Newton can play because he did not know that Daddy was sellings his services to the highest bidder? How unbelievable is that? But again, are we not awarding ignorance? In the end, I guess with the NCAA Ignorance IS bliss

