Archived Topic

Surrounded by former players and AD Exec today

by Cougarbib · 12/26/2010

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
And found out nothing. Just pointing it out so that no one thinks the comments I posted recently came from the two former players including an NFL player in my old ward or my relative by marriage in the AD Office. I follow the military policy - don't ask - don't tell. I did joke with my relative that I was surprised that she had not gone into hiding to avoid questions about the new OC - I got "don't believe everything you read".



Just posting this disclaimer to protect the innocent.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
I
IndiCoug
awe helk!!! What fun is that. I've asked my main contact and he said he had heard some things but wouldn't divulge anything having to do with exact coaching positions or the situation in general.

After some work around and BROT (building relationships of trust) he did clarify "The Meeting" and that it did take place and that it has been taken out of context ---- Bronco told them he was re-evaluating the offense and that he wouldn't hold it against anyone if they started looking at other possibilities they had while doing his evaluation.
S
snoscythe
What's funny are all the reports about what Bronco is going to do that have emerged in the past week....while Bronco has been on vacation in Mexico and out-of-pocket. There are some mindreaders on the boards with some real long range capabilities.
D
Ddawg
snoscythe wrote:
What's funny are all the reports about what Bronco is going to do that have emerged in the past week....while Bronco has been on vacation in Mexico and out-of-pocket. There are some mindreaders on the boards with some real long range capabilities.


Obviously you are referring to the exceptional mental telepathic capability of "Mongo" the supreme mentalist!!! LOL!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.