Archived Topic

That was sure fun watching the game tonight!

by bcsbound · 12/24/2010

Advertisement
B
bcsbound
Turned on the tv, saw some Jimmer threes....Oh wait....
U
urroner
I was going to yell at you until the saw the "Oh wait."



Point well taken.
S
SpiffCoug
Don't feel too bad, I got there 10 minutes before tip and didn't get in until 8min left in the half as we waited in line to buy tickets.
U
urroner
kitic77 wrote:
Don't feel too bad, I got there 10 minutes before tip and didn't get in until 8min left in the half as we waited in line to buy tickets.


What was the attendance tonight?
C
CougarPeasant
If Utah advertisers haven't pulled their ads from the mtn. yet, what's stopping them?
Advertisement
C
CougarPeasant
urroner wrote:
Don't feel too bad, I got there 10 minutes before tip and didn't get in until 8min left in the half as we waited in line to buy tickets.


What was the attendance tonight?


13,400+



Not great, but not bad for a midweek game just before Christmas during break.
S
SpiffCoug
CougarPeasant wrote:
kitic77 wrote:
Don't feel too bad, I got there 10 minutes before tip and didn't get in until 8min left in the half as we waited in line to buy tickets.


What was the attendance tonight?


13,400+



Not great, but not bad for a midweek game just before Christmas during break.

That's it? Looked a lot fuller to me.
S
Sci-LA Tea Eyes
kitic77 wrote:
urroner wrote:
Don't feel too bad, I got there 10 minutes before tip and didn't get in until 8min left in the half as we waited in line to buy tickets.


What was the attendance tonight?


13,400+



Not great, but not bad for a midweek game just before Christmas during break.

That's it? Looked a lot fuller to me.


I've got to question that number as well. The place looked packed.
C
craigoscarson
Anyone know if Jeff Chatman or Fred Roberts were in attendance last night?



I liked the idea of giving them props and recognition while Jimmer passes them up.



Jackson is also 8 or so steals away from the all time BYU steals record.. I wonder how far he is from the D1 steals records; I'd imagine he's at least in the discussion but probably behind a couple ridiculous #s.



http://www.basketball.com/menscollege/records/NCAADiv1careerStealLdrs.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



Mookie Blaylock, Oklahoma 2 281 3.80 1989 - he averaged 3.8 a game for 2 years... :bug:

Ronn McMahon, Eastern Wash 3 225 3.52 1990

Jason Kidd, California 2 204 3.46 1994

Eric Murdock, Providence 4 376 3.21 1991

Van Usher, Tennessee Tech 3 270 3.18 1992
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.