Archived Topic

SDSU vs Navy

by CougarPeasant · 12/24/2010

Advertisement
C
CougarPeasant
Half time score



SDSU 21 Navy 14.



SDSU is 8-1 this season when leading at the half.



Thoughts?
C
CougarPeasant
SDSU up 35-14 with just seconds remaining. Nice solid win for them. Their freshman halfback Hillman is a terrific back. Broke Falks freshman rushing record at SDSU.



Sorry to see Navy lose, but we did beat SDSU so seeing them win reflects well on us IMO.
D
Ddawg
Yes - SDSU had a nice game. It's a quality win. SDSU's RB Hillman (a Freshman) ran for 228 yds!!! I think SDSU is planning on challenging for a MWC championship run.
S
SpiffCoug
SDSU can do whatever they want. We're no longer in competition with them. They don't need us, per their AD, so we don't need to talk about them.
U
urroner
kitic77 wrote:
SDSU can do whatever they want. We're no longer in competition with them. They don't need us, per their AD, so we don't need to talk about them.


But some of us like kicking a dog with it's down.
Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
I do note that while there were 48,000 in attendance, that still is not a sell out...so SDSU cannot even sell out a bowl game in their own home town.....
S
snoscythe
urroner wrote:
SDSU can do whatever they want. We're no longer in competition with them. They don't need us, per their AD, so we don't need to talk about them.


But some of us like kicking a dog with it's down.


If I saw a feathered dog, I would probably kick it as well.
S
snoscythe
BoiseBYU wrote:
I do note that while there were 48,000 in attendance, that still is not a sell out...so SDSU cannot even sell out a bowl game in their own home town.....


With everything that game had going for it--hometown team in first bowl game in a while, Navy in Navytown, they still only sold 16K more tickets than two 6-6 teams playing in the armpit of the west AKA Albuquerque.
R
runbyu1
snoscythe wrote:
kitic77 wrote:
SDSU can do whatever they want. We're no longer in competition with them. They don't need us, per their AD, so we don't need to talk about them.


But some of us like kicking a dog with it's down.


If I saw a feathered dog, I would probably kick it as well.


Sno, you never cease to amaze me :o)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.