B
BigCougsFanTheir mentality towards their own team is completely different since their #5 ranking they got for beating up pathetic teams.
I love listening to their fans on the radio rip into their own team.
Some say its Cain's fault for not be good enough. Others say its their O-line or their horrid offensive play calling. Sorry Andy R., but you switched sides and now are a FrUte, but the play calling was really horrid. Reminded me of Anae and how predictable he was.
I am loving every minute of this!
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
I love listening to their fans on the radio rip into their own team.
Some say its Cain's fault for not be good enough. Others say its their O-line or their horrid offensive play calling. Sorry Andy R., but you switched sides and now are a FrUte, but the play calling was really horrid. Reminded me of Anae and how predictable he was.
I am loving every minute of this!
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

