Archived Topic

Boise St vs Utah

by SpiffCoug · 12/22/2010

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Thoughts?
Y
YBrit
If this meant more to BS they'd kill utah, but it's obvious they don't give a shiz. Unlike utah who finally have a bowl challenge (outside of 2 BcS) as their opponents have been utep laughable generally.



Go BS, then after the game both are BS
Y
Y 4 Ever
Normally, I would think BSU by 20+, but with the crappy weather, I think that will keep the score down. BSU by 14. And it won't be that close
G
Guest
If this had been a normal bowl game I'd pick Boise by 24, but hearing that they only elected to use 6 practices, I'm going to narrow it to a win by 10-13
B
BigCougsFan
hawkwing wrote:
If this had been a normal bowl game I'd pick Boise by 24, but hearing that they only elected to use 6 practices, I'm going to narrow it to a win by 10-13


What's their logic for only using 6 practices anyways?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
I think I read that Coach Peterson gave the team Finals Week off so they could focus solely on academics.
B
blue42
kitic77 wrote:
I think I read that Coach Peterson gave the team Finals Week off so they could focus solely on academics.


Plus the fact they played Utah St 2 weeks ago and counted that as a practice.



Even with the weather I still pick BS by 3 td's.
S
SpiffCoug
I was listening to 700 while I was driving to pick up and bring my boys home from gymnastics, they were having Ute fans call in with predictions. I know Ute fans are myopic, but in the nine or ten predictions I heard, only ONE picked Boise to win. I don't think most BYU would be that optimistic if we were playing them.
U
urroner
I want BSU to win by a nose in the last second. I want to see the U snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
L
Lawboy
Utah gets ready for bowl games really well. Regardless of opponent. I think Utah will be ready and will hang. I saw BSU lose to Nevada, and I just do not think they looked that awesome. Very good, but not awesome. We held Nevada to fewer points than BSU, and it was pre-Bronco takeover. Just stayin.



BSU 26 Utah 20
Advertisement
Y
Y 4 Ever
At first glance, I wanted BSU to win by 70 points. But as I think about it, I actually want them to win 11.5-0
P
ProV1
BSU 34 Utah 9



This loss will catapult the Utes to 5 consecutive 5-7 seasons.
A
ABYUFAN
I'm going to a Christmas party tonight, and the only way I'll give this game a second thought is if after pounding the Ute out of DeVonte Christopher a "Girlsie State" player dances around him and yells "what's my name!???" WHAT'S MY NAME FOOL! - WHAT'S MY NAME!!!???" :lol: :D ;) :P
F
Florwood
Like the missed FG.



Also like on ESPN GamePlay that our UTEP beatdown is right there next to the game score.
B
BoiseBYU
I think BYU's receivers' coach has already moved on and is coaching the Ute receivers



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
B
BigCougsFan
I thought Utah's D was fast?



Boise's RB just burned them all for an 84 yard TD run.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
F
Florwood
Hope BSU comes out firing in the second half, having learned from BYU that 16 points is not enough.
A
a1247
Dam Utah sucks
B
BigCougsFan
Utah is seriously overrated with their current ranking.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BoiseBYU
Seriously, Langi wants to play for the Utes?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Page 1 of 3
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.