Archived Topic

Official statement from Carlino

by craigoscarson · 12/22/2010

Advertisement
C
craigoscarson
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/media-statement-from-college-basketball-freshman-matt-carlino-112320459.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;






"I'm very excited to announce my transfer to Brigham Young University. I firmly believe that this next step in my personal and athletic life will help me grow as an individual as well as a player. Since deciding to transfer out of UCLA a few weeks ago, I've visited a number of universities and feel that BYU offers the best fit for me on many levels. The standards I saw while visiting BYU are very much in line with my own. I'll start attending classes at BYU in January, will begin formally practicing with the team immediately upon my admission to BYU, and expect to be eligible to play for the Cougars in December of next year. I'm thrilled for the opportunity to play for Coach Rose, and help move the team forward."
W
Wolverine
Nice to hear this officially. Solid and positive statement. Kudos to his PR team ;)
B
BigCougsFan
Is he LDS?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
A
AZman
Some good news for the future of our backcourt
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.