Archived Topic

SOS Information

by Linette Chambers · 12/22/2010

Advertisement
L
Linette Chambers
Ok thanks everyone for your patience!!!!!!!!!! Finally made some advances! Bank account has finally been established. I don't know how to keep this on the very top of the topics list so if anyone does please let me know so that everyone can find this information easier.

Please make any monetary donation to the following account:



Deseret First Credit Union

Orem Branch

337 North State St.

Orem, UT 84057

Phone: (801) 226-0900

http://www.dfcu.com/locations/branches/orem.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Account name is in care of Lois Bird benefiting: Allison Bird Gallop (please note on the memo line)

Account # is 752938525



http://www.cuservicecenter.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Please copy and paste to your address bar.

If you are not in Utah you can go to this site to do a shared branch search for where you live, this will locate a credit union near your address that is in the shared branch network and you will be able to make a deposit for this family.

Once again thank you so much for your kindness and generosity may you all be blessed!



Linette Chambers
G
Guest
I stickied this for the next 7 days.



If anyone can help out, I think this would be a very worthwhile cause.



Merry Christmas!
U
urroner
What is this for?
G
Guest
This is the original post, by Linette:


Linette Chambers wrote:
First I would like to say hola everyone I know it has been a little while since you last heard from me. But now to the matter at hand, some one special NEEDS HELP! My son was on craigslist the other day looking for some furniture and came across a listing that caught his heart!



http://provo.craigslist.org/fuo/2085956568.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



He then turned to me and said mom can you help me help them? They really NEED help especially the kids now that the holidays are here. So I am here seeking assistance to help our family help this family, not only just for now the holidays but maybe a bit long term. I briefly spoke with Allison (mother) and got a better understanding of her situation. She had to flee her home on the West coast (for their safety can not say the exact state) with merely the clothes on their back from an abusive home. She is also not well health wise. I am awaiting to get more information to better give the details to help them.



She has 3 children; a 12 year old daughter McKenna, a 8 year old son Zachary, & a 3 year old son Devin. They were living in a shelter and have been blessed with a form of housing not ideal but still a home for them. The boys are trying to get with their friends and see if they can get a tree and some decorations and some gifts going for them as well. She is in need of sometimes getting a ride she is unable to drive due to her not being well. I will hopefully get more details from her soon she was pretty drained when I did get a hold of her.



Any ideas, suggestions and help is welcomed! I am going to try on my end to see what I can hustle up. Most important thing is the children especially with Christmas around the corner the other stuff can come with time! Maybe some of your wives that are in the Provo/Orem area can donate some cooking or baking that will be a help as well.



PS If anyone knows how I can go about setting up a fund at a bank for them please let me know so it can be taken care of ASAP!



Thanks many smooches and of course I MISS you ALL!!!!!!

Linette Chambers
U
urroner
Linette, can you give me a call, please, please, please, please.
Advertisement
L
Linette Chambers
We would like to thank everyone for their help it has been very much appreciated! From all of us to you Happy New Year!!!!! It will be starting off great!

Chambers & Bird Gallop Families
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.