Archived Topic

Weber game link (it's even legal!)

by GolfDiveNCougs · 12/22/2010

Advertisement
I
Italics
now those of you without the game on TV can still watch it without having to see your bishop on Sunday ;)
C
CougarPeasant
It works!!! Great find. and it's pretty good quality too.
C
cougarsunited
Great link, thanks very much. Always great to see when someone comes through with a link. Alas, I don't care very much if it's legal or not, I just want to see my Cougars play.
1
1967cougar
Great link. I live in Hurricane, UT and we have had a complete power outage throughout the city. So I fired up my generator and hooked up the computer, speakers, monitor, and modem to the generator and am now watching. And now, as I type this, the power comes on. I'll take a Coug game any way I can get it.
Advertisement
B
BerliNY
These announcers are hilarious, always saying "we" instead of "the wildcats", etc. It's a hard-knock life being a Weber State homer, good on 'em for sticking with it though.
A
AmmonCougar1
These commentators are bigger homers than the utah radio guys! Other than that and watching a weber replay while BYU makes a great play it's better than nothing.



Go Cougs!!!

J. Child

Ammon, ID
P
pikoi
AmmonCougar1 wrote:
These commentators are bigger homers than the utah radio guys! Other than that and watching a weber replay while BYU makes a great play it's better than nothing.



Go Cougs!!!

J. Child

Ammon, ID


Seriously. These announcers are great.
R
RobertMRogers
Loving these guys. Especially their general lack of basketball knowledge. Hilarious.
A
AmmonCougar1
RobertMRogers wrote:
Loving these guys. Especially their general lack of basketball knowledge. Hilarious.


Sounds like they just pulled a couple bluehairs out of the crowd and said tell us what happens. We need some commentators. :lol:



Go Cougs!!!

J. Child

Ammon, ID
Advertisement
A
AmmonCougar1
"Not sure they can stay in the zone. Gonna have to come out & defend."

"Uh, they're in a man to man Carl"



Nice.



Go Cougs!!!

J. Child

Ammon, ID
B
BerliNY
AmmonCougar1 wrote:
"Not sure they can stay in the zone. Gonna have to come out & defend."

"Uh, they're in a man to man Carl"



Nice.



Go Cougs!!!

J. Child

Ammon, ID


Classic. I nearly fell off my couch!



Almost as good as the "if Lillard (sp?) plays tonight, we win"



sure.
I
IowaCougar
I finally gave up on the terrible announcers and I'm listening to KSL, despite the time-lag, it's better than that garbage.
Y
YBrit
cougarsunited wrote:
Great link, thanks very much. Always great to see when someone comes through with a link. Alas, I don't care very much if it's legal or not, I just want to see my Cougars play.




Seriously.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.