Archived Topic

BYU Fans Late - What else is new??

by cgharring · 12/20/2010

Advertisement
C
cgharring
I went to the UCLA game on Saturday. On the way up my father and I were wondering how many BYU fans would be at the game compared to UCLA. We got there an hour early and it was about 10 to 1 UCLA fans to BYU. However, about 5 minutes to tip off I went out to the restroom and I saw people still streaming into the arena, and it was 9 to 1 BYU fans to UCLA fans. It was pretty funny, we seem to always be running late.



In the end I think it was about 65% UCLA and 35% BYU fans.



BTW - There were some UCLA fans who were around us. They knew nothing of BYU or Jimmer. After the first 5 minutes one guy leaned back amazed at Jimmer and said that guy is like Larry Bird. How tall is he? Another guy behind me asked in what state is BYU? :)
S
SpiffCoug
Gee, I wonder why BYU fans were late and UCLA fans weren't? Maybe because BYU fans also had a football game to watch and UCLA hasn't had a decent team to watch in three years?
U
urroner
kitic77 wrote:
Gee, I wonder why BYU fans were late and UCLA fans weren't? Maybe because BYU fans also had a football game to watch and UCLA hasn't had a decent team to watch in three years?


Excellent point....well, that and they're Mormons also.
U
urroner
cgharring wrote:
Another guy behind me asked in what state is BYU? :)


After listening to the announcers of the football game and how they talked about how many of the BYU players are married, I would think that BYU is from the state of matrimony.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.