Archived Topic

Pictures of Bronco at the game

by hawkwing · 12/20/2010

Advertisement
G
Guest
I just thought I'd share a few of the shots I took during the game.


New Mexico Bowl Trip 651.JPG
JD Falslev gives Bronco the water-bottle gatorade treatment.




New Mexico Bowl Trip 654.JPG
Bronco jumped and weaved and dodged the big Gatorade, but he couldn't get away from the mini bottles!




New Mexico Bowl Trip 658.JPG
Vic So'oto congratulates Bronco




New Mexico Bowl Trip 666.JPG
Can you see what Bronco means to this team?
F
frdbtr
I had heard it was JD Falslev that got him with the water bottles.
G
Guest
frdbtr wrote:
I had heard it was JD Falslev that got him with the water bottles.


Exactly right, frdbtr, that is Falslev getting our good friend Bronco!



You can tell because the numbers written on his arm, I have other pictures showing those numbers too, and of course, that's what he looks like.
S
SpiffCoug
Looks like you had some awful seats! Down low and right behind the bench! Ugh! 8)
C
CAFB_04-12
I love the last one -- "Band of Brothers"!
Advertisement
G
Guest
By the way, if you didn't know you can click on the pictures to see the full sized picture.
W
Wickchad
frdbtr wrote:
I had heard it was JD Falslev that got him with the water bottles.


Takes balls for a freshman to soak the head coach. Usually its the seniors that do it because they know there can be no reprecussions for messing up the coach's hair...
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.