Archived Topic

New Bowl Records not mention on KSL or BYU

by Y12 · 12/20/2010

Advertisement
B
BigCougsFan
I'm one of those lost wanderers of this earth NOW this makes me even more lost cause I couldn't watch the game. Did we pick UTEP off 3 times or is that a total? Cause I thought there were more than 3 total that game. Not only that, I thought we only had 2 INTs.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Y
Y 4 Ever
BigCougsFan wrote:
I'm one of those lost wanderers of this earth NOW this makes me even more lost cause I couldn't watch the game. Did we pick UTEP off 3 times or is that a total? Cause I thought there were more than 3 total that game. Not only that, I thought we only had 2 INTs.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


We had 3 - Rich had 2, and Ogletree had 1.
U
urroner
BigCougsFan wrote:
I'm one of those lost wanderers of this earth NOW this makes me even more lost cause I couldn't watch the game. Did we pick UTEP off 3 times or is that a total? Cause I thought there were more than 3 total that game. Not only that, I thought we only had 2 INTs.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I wonder if BYUTV is going to show the game again. Does anybody know? I looked on the schedule for the next two weeks and didn't see it.
G
Guest
33311710 wrote:
I'm one of those lost wanderers of this earth NOW this makes me even more lost cause I couldn't watch the game. Did we pick UTEP off 3 times or is that a total? Cause I thought there were more than 3 total that game. Not only that, I thought we only had 2 INTs.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


We had 3 - Rich had 2, and Ogletree had 1.

There were 5 total in the game with Heaps and Lark both adding one.
Advertisement
Y
Y12
urroner wrote:
I'm one of those lost wanderers of this earth NOW this makes me even more lost cause I couldn't watch the game. Did we pick UTEP off 3 times or is that a total? Cause I thought there were more than 3 total that game. Not only that, I thought we only had 2 INTs.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I wonder if BYUTV is going to show the game again. Does anybody know? I looked on the schedule for the next two weeks and didn't see it.


I went to BYUTV today and it said December 27 at 2 PM.
C
CougarPeasant
BigCougsFan wrote:
I'm one of those lost wanderers of this earth NOW this makes me even more lost cause I couldn't watch the game. Did we pick UTEP off 3 times or is that a total? Cause I thought there were more than 3 total that game. Not only that, I thought we only had 2 INTs.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">




BYU picked off UTEP 3 times, UTEP picked off BYU 2 times.



BYU still had the worst pick of the day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m4azWlsr_w
W
Wickchad
CougarPeasant wrote:
I'm one of those lost wanderers of this earth NOW this makes me even more lost cause I couldn't watch the game. Did we pick UTEP off 3 times or is that a total? Cause I thought there were more than 3 total that game. Not only that, I thought we only had 2 INTs.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">




BYU picked off UTEP 3 times, UTEP picked off BYU 2 times.



BYU still had the worst pick of the day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m4azWlsr_w


I noticed that and hit rewind on the DVR so my wife could appreciate it also. ESPN was pretty quick to realize what he was doing a switched to another camera.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.