Archived Topic

Utah Hair

by mizzoucoug · 12/20/2010

Advertisement
M
mizzoucoug
I need someone to explain this phenomenon to me. Do people (guys) in Utah actually find this attractive? I saw it while I lived there but never thought much of it. Looking back now and seeing otherwise pretty gals on TV I just need to know if I'm the only one who thinks the church should step in and make a proclamation. :) If that's going too far at least let me know I'm not alone in my disgust/laughter...





http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPfrJt3Qp82Kcs9si4ki6hvAjb_Xewjt1nYFZoy9_-PjaJyTHwKw" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



http://static.becomegorgeous.com/gallery/thumbs/thumb2_kourtneykardashianhairstyles_hairstylewithhump.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v323/44/60/501833076/n501833076_743944_9357.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
I
Italics
it's a rule in Utah that fashion must be five years outdated. The same goes for slang, music, etc...
B
BigCougsFan
Are you talking about the poofiness of it, the color, or something else?



This is everywhere. I see this all the time. Are you saying/thinking this is outdated, like the beehive?



I'm kinda confused at what your question is.
U
urroner
BigCougsFan wrote:
Are you talking about the poofiness of it, the color, or something else?



This is everywhere. I see this all the time. Are you saying/thinking this is outdated, like the beehive?



I'm kinda confused at what your question is.


Ahhh yes, the outdated beehive, ejected out to the trash heap of nasty wasty hairstyles. I'm soooo glad it's gone for good, never to be seen again.



Or is it?



http://cdn.blogs.sheknows.com/celebsalon.sheknows.com//2010/08/christina-hendricks-hairstyle1.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BigCougsFan
urroner wrote:
Are you talking about the poofiness of it, the color, or something else?



This is everywhere. I see this all the time. Are you saying/thinking this is outdated, like the beehive?



I'm kinda confused at what your question is.


Ahhh yes, the outdated beehive, ejected out to the trash heap of nasty wasty hairstyles. I'm soooo glad it's gone for good, never to be seen again.



Or is it?



http://cdn.blogs.sheknows.com/celebsalon.sheknows.com//2010/08/christina-hendricks-hairstyle1.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


:sick: Just when I think it's outdated... It aint! :sick:
Advertisement
C
CougarPeasant
Seriously, who doesn't want to come home to this every night?



http://ryanmayberry.com/images/winehouse2.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
urroner
CougarPeasant wrote:
Seriously, who doesn't want to come home to this every night?



http://ryanmayberry.com/images/winehouse2.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Hey, I sure wouldn't especially in view since I come home to this hot mama every night.



http://www.pollsb.com/photos/o/25447-think_ugly_ugly_boy.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
mizzoucoug
You guys are freaking me out! No what I'm asking about is the Utah poof, I guess. Girls rat their hair from the back so that it has a little bump (kind of like the Bump-It commercials) on their head. I wouldn't say it's outdated because I don't know it's history. What I do know is that it's a Utah phenomenon because nobody I know has ever seen it anywhere else. For some reason it remains popular out there and I'm trying to find out why that is.
U
urroner
mizzoucoug wrote:
You guys are freaking me out! No what I'm asking about is the Utah poof, I guess. Girls rat their hair from the back so that it has a little bump (kind of like the Bump-It commercials) on their head. I wouldn't say it's outdated because I don't know it's history. What I do know is that it's a Utah phenomenon because nobody I know has ever seen it anywhere else. For some reason it remains popular out there and I'm trying to find out why that is.


Springville hair - http://malaina-camille.blogspot.com/2010/01/bumpits.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.