Archived Topic

Where is the BYU BB Game?

by EM_Puma · 12/18/2010

Advertisement
E
EM_Puma
DirecTV's channel 683 says it's the BYU vs UCLA game on at 3:30, but they have another game on. Anyone know where the game is?
I
IowaCougar
I'm looking all over, and every channel that says it's carrying the BYU game is showing K-State
I
IowaCougar
I found it! try DirecTV channel 695
E
EM_Puma
IowaCougar wrote:
I found it! try DirecTV channel 695


Yea, that would be nice if I had DirecTV sports package. I only get 683, which says they aren't showing game until the Florida/KSU game is over.



This sucks. The game is not on because of some power outage earlier today? The FSN Utah needs to show the UCLA/BYU game. While the other game is interesting for some, then let them watch it on the FSN stations other than the Utah one. Just brilliant decision folks at FSN.
C
CannonCougar85
Fox Sports sucks so bad. Showing a K-State Florida blowout on multiple channels and only updating the BYU game occasionally. This is ridiculous. I'm so mad.
Advertisement
T
tww
Now on ch. 683
K
kjjson
And now it is gone from 683. :angry:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.