Archived Topic

Any inside help would be appreciated

by AmmonCougar1 · 12/13/2010

Advertisement
A
AmmonCougar1
I have looked around the web and found nothing that matches what I'm looking for and decided to ask my nameless/faceless (except Uroner who I wish was faceless) ;) friends if you have any iside info or suggstions.



My youngest son is 10 years old and built like I was when I was his age, small and fast. He is #10 on his soccer team and loves JJ DiLuigi because of his number and being a smaller player too. I want to get my son a JJ Jersey for Christmas but can find NOTHING his size and for that matter, nothing with JJ's number.



If any of you have any suggestions or ways I could get something in my son's size (Youth Medium or Youth Large at the biggest) will you please reply to this post or PM me with details?



Thanks in advance for any info you may be able to provide.



Go Cougs!!!

J. Child

Ammon, ID
B
byutx
I thought NIKE had some sort of online method for creating custom jersey replicas. I know that the BYU Bookstore used to advertise something similar as recent as last year.
M
Mingjai
byutx wrote:
I thought NIKE had some sort of online method for creating custom jersey replicas. I know that the BYU Bookstore used to advertise something similar as recent as last year.


I've seen that for popular Nike schools like USC, Texas, or Florida, but I haven't seen that for several years. If you want a Nike replica, you're stuck with whatever number Nike wants to produce. You might be able to contact the BYU equipment people and see if you can buy an official jersey for $250 or whatever those cost. Otherwise, you could create your own knock-off at a local sporting goods store.
B
BigCougsFan
You might just have to get a blue shirt. Write "DiLuigi" on the back with a magic market -- put a 10 below it with duct tape.



When your son opens the present... Say, "I was told Santa went through great lengths, to get this for you son! He made this universal... Just in case you change your soccer number, you can change it on here too!"



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
urroner
AmmonCougar1 wrote:
I have looked around the web and found nothing that matches what I'm looking for and decided to ask my nameless/faceless (except Uroner who I wish was faceless) ;)


Why, I....if....who do.......ahhhh......one of these days, I'll.....who do you......well, be that way!!!!! :sulk: :sulk:
Advertisement
A
ABYUFAN
At age 10 he's on the upper end of this being acceptible, but it looks like these "jerseys" have the BYU logo on the fron, and include iron on numbers for the back, and you can put #10 on it with the included numbers.



http://www.fansedge.com/BYU-Cougars-Youth-Jerseys-_2120713460_PG.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



At 12 or 13 it certainly wouldn't be acceptible, but at 10 he might like the helmet included, and he could be JJ for Halloween next year.



Good luck....
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.