Archived Topic

Mcshay's most confident bowl picks

by tmoney35 · 12/13/2010

Advertisement
T
tmoney35
Todd Mcshay's second most confident bowl pick is Boise bigtime over :utard:

His third most confident pick is BYU over UTEP



I'm loving it :crazy:



(incase you're wondeing, his most confident pick is Hawaii over Tulsa)
S
SpiffCoug
Two games I thought he had way too low: UConn vs Oklahoma and Washington vs Nebraska. He had the OU game in the mid 20s. I'd be as confident in that game as the Boise game.
Y
Y12
kitic77 wrote:
Two games I thought he had way too low: UConn vs Oklahoma and Washington vs Nebraska. He had the OU game in the mid 20s. I'd be as confident in that game as the Boise game.


Except OU have the patent on losing to inferior teams in BCS bowls.



Don't forget, this is an OU team that almost lost to Utah State and Air Force.



As much as I don't like seeing UConn in a BCS game, I wouldn't be terribly upset if they validated themselved by beating OU.
T
tmoney35
kitic77 wrote:
Two games I thought he had way too low: UConn vs Oklahoma and Washington vs Nebraska. He had the OU game in the mid 20s. I'd be as confident in that game as the Boise game.


I understand the Washington/Nebraska lack of confidence. Yes, UW got destroy when they played before, but motivation plays a HUGE role in bowl games. Nebraska was up 17-0 on OU and thinking they were headed to a BCS bowl (unfortunately, they forgot they had to actually play the whole game). 2nd year in a row they've narrowly missed out on the Big-12 Championship.



Washington, on the other hand, hasn't been to a bowl game for a while and are probably really excited for this game.
S
SpiffCoug
I'm confident in the Nebraska crushing Washington because:

http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=302610264" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Nebraksa killed Washington earlier this year. The game wasn't even competitive. Locker is still wildly inaccurate.
Advertisement
B
byutx
Y12 wrote:
Two games I thought he had way too low: UConn vs Oklahoma and Washington vs Nebraska. He had the OU game in the mid 20s. I'd be as confident in that game as the Boise game.


Except OU have the patent on losing to inferior teams in BCS bowls.


UConn beating OU would be the biggest upset in CFB in a long time. Bigger than App State over Michigan and Stanford (41-point dog) @ USC.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.