Archived Topic

BYU #12 Hilarious

by pikoi · 12/10/2010

Advertisement
B
BerliNY
that is awesome. Fjeld's stache was so prominent that besides Jimmer, he was the only player that my wife (who has trouble seeing things at live sporting events) was able to recognize. Not bad.
B
BigCougsFan
[youtube]eCDx0zf2S98&feature=related[/youtube]



1:01 into it -- Mr. Stache-boy talks about how good Jimmer and BYU are and says,
I know Jimmer Fredette is really good, and the rest of their team is really good too. Maybe they don't have the same name, but... uh...
:skeptic:



Maybe we should go rip that stache off his face! Someone grab the tar! I'll get the feathers!



LOL -- that stache kills me!
I
IowaCougar
I'm not sure if he was referring to the 'stache, or to the bald spot on Hartsock, or both. One question - why did they move BYU down from 11 to 12?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.