Archived Topic

Game vs Vermont online???

by cougarsunited · 12/8/2010

Advertisement
C
cougarsunited
I don't have CBS C but need to see the Jimmer homecoming game.



ANYBODY GOT A LINK???
G
gmj81
C'mon, somebody's gotta come through for us on this one!
M
mcgregor
Pleeeeeeease!
B
BroncoBot
hold on, I'll find one.
B
BroncoBot
sorry, I've got nothin. Not a good sign.
Advertisement
M
mcgregor
declocoug wrote:
sorry, I've got nothin. Not a good sign.


Guess I'm walking down to the bar.
B
BroncoBot
mcgregor wrote:
sorry, I've got nothin. Not a good sign.


Guess I'm walking down to the bar.

Good thing my wife's out of town, I'll meet you over there.
Y
YBrit
K i've searched all places, now I have to check other games as they sometimes cover others while waiting for theirs to start.



Rogers just hit 3
S
storminmormon
It's pathetic that I can find NJIT at Lafayette online but not BYU vs. Vermont.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.