Archived Topic

Heaps' One Sleeve

by Wickchad · 12/6/2010

Advertisement
W
Wickchad
Can someone explain why Heaps has been wearing one sleeve on his throwing arm. If it is cold why doesn't he have a sleeve on his left arm? Isn't it harder to grip (tuck) the ball and not fumble when you are wearing a sleeve? What purpose does it serve?jake_heaps_byu.jpg
Y
YBrit
Keep his throwing arm warm. Heaps can do whatever he wants, he's going to be big.

I like that more than those arm bands that don't do anything.
U
urroner
I heard that he just got back from a trip to Nevada and had a run-in with a one arm bandit.



Which reminds me:



I cried because I had no shoes until I met a man who had no feet. I took his shoes, he didn't need them.
B
byucougar1
At least the one sleeve is better than the glove on the hand (Michael Jackson).
G
Guest
He was jealous that Rich got a specially designed shirt, but he didn't, so he went out and specially designed his own magical shirt.
Advertisement
J
jonnylingo
hawkwing wrote:
He was jealous that Rich got a specially designed shirt, but he didn't, so he went out and specially designed his own magical shirt.


awe the magical shirt. we need more of those.
S
SpiffCoug
I thought Heaps went with the one sleeve to show his toughness in the cold - kind of like Green Bay linemen don't wear sleeves. But it showed pragmatism in keeping his throwing arm warm as well. Best of both worlds.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.