Archived Topic

Utah vs. Boise St. in Vegas Bowl

by BigCougsFan · 12/6/2010

Advertisement
B
BigCougsFan
Utah will square off with Boise St. -- I mean will lose to Boise St.!



:lol:



Goodbye to Utah's winning bowl streak!
B
BroncoBot
I wouldn't be surprised to see utah win that game. But I'm expecting BSU to win. I think BSU was a little overrated as well this year, as was utah. Both play great in bowl games.
D
Dwight
I for one am hoping that BSU smacking Utah in Vegas becomes a yearly Christmass tradition (with the conference changes and all). Maybe it could become part of the 12 days of Christmass. Kellen Moore grew up down the road from where I live, thus lots of Boise State fans around here. I'll be one of them this month. :P
S
SenorCougar
Is there a way BOTH of them can lose? Both are classless organizations with even bigger CLASSLESS fans....
C
CaptainCoug
SenorCougar wrote:
Is there a way BOTH of them can lose? Both are classless organizations with even bigger CLASSLESS fans....


Spoken with true class!!!!! ;)



I think it would be great if there could be a 3-3 tie.
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
SenorCougar wrote:
Is there a way BOTH of them can lose? Both are classless organizations with even bigger CLASSLESS fans....


I dunno, I think that Peterson is a pretty classy guy who runs a good program. The drunk donkey fans, however, are a different animal entirely.
P
ProV1
BSU 52 Utah 14 Book it.
B
BroncoBot
ProV1 wrote:
BSU 52 Utah 14 Book it.

No way, this is what people were saying about utah vs bama.

I don't buy that BSU was as good as everyone thinks they are. I don't think utah is much worse than 20th.
P
ProV1
declocoug wrote:
BSU 52 Utah 14 Book it.

No way, this is what people were saying about utah vs bama.

I don't buy that BSU was as good as everyone thinks they are. I don't think utah is much worse than 20th.

Yeah well, care to make it interesting? I actually predicted they'd kill 'Bama. If you doubt my skills, check out who's atop the predictions game? That's right, I'm a legit predictor.
G
Guest
Boise isn't as good this year as they have been in the past, but they are still significantly better than Utah.
Advertisement
I
Italics
when did this become official? I just went to ESPN's bowl central and they seem to be predicting BSU vs. Boston College in the Kraft bowl.
B
byutx
declocoug wrote:
BSU 52 Utah 14 Book it.

No way, this is what people were saying about utah vs bama.

I don't buy that BSU was as good as everyone thinks they are. I don't think utah is much worse than 20th.

That Utah team was a legit top 5 team. This year's team is not a top-20 program. BSU is a legit top 10-15 team and will probably beat the utes to the tune of 45-21
G
Gunk
I can see BSU not really getting geared up for this game. Utah, however, will have something to prove. Hope BSU wins though.
Advertisement
B
BigCougsFan
Gunk wrote:
I can see BSU not really getting geared up for this game. Utah, however, will have something to prove. Hope BSU wins though.


Utah's gonna lose. Wynn is out for the rest of the season, and Cain will be tossing pics all game long against BSU's defense.
B
BroncoBot
BigCougsFan wrote:
I can see BSU not really getting geared up for this game. Utah, however, will have something to prove. Hope BSU wins though.


Utah's gonna lose. Wynn is out for the rest of the season, and Cain will be tossing pics all game long against BSU's defense.

Did wynn get hurt? sorry, I don't follow utah. :lol:



If wynn really is out, you can stick a fork in utah.
B
BigCougsFan
SALT LAKE CITY — Utah quarterback Jordan Wynn has a shoulder injury requiring surgery and will miss MAACO Bowl Las Vegas on Dec. 22



Head coach Kyle Whittingham made the announcement after practice Saturday afternoon. Senior backup Terrance Cain will be the starter when the Utes go after their 10th consecutive bowl victory. Utah's opponent is expected to be Boise State or Nevada.



"Bad news. Jordan was diagnosed with a shoulder injury. He'll have surgery before the bowl game in the upcoming 7-10 days," Whittingham said. "It'll be a six- month rehab, so he will not be available for spring ball."



Wynn, he added, probably won't begin throwing again until May.


http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=635&sid=13527205



We need our linebackers to pay attention to this. So we can "Sam Bradford" him next season.
S
Schmoe
Balls man!
B
BroncoBot
ProV1 wrote:
ProV1 wrote:
BSU 52 Utah 14 Book it.

No way, this is what people were saying about utah vs bama.

I don't buy that BSU was as good as everyone thinks they are. I don't think utah is much worse than 20th.

Yeah well, care to make it interesting? I actually predicted they'd kill 'Bama. If you doubt my skills, check out who's atop the predictions game? That's right, I'm a legit predictor.

take it easy, I think I averaged 2 pts a game in the ones I participated in so obviously you're a better BYU football predictor, but I don't know how that applies to other games though. But, you're probably right, and I hope you are. I don't really care, I just don't think utah who has a bowl record like they do, are going to roll over to BSU team that has really struggled in games that mattered this year.
Page 1 of 3
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.