Archived Topic

Truebluesports Jimmer Fredette Piece

by Italics · 12/5/2010

Advertisement
I
Italics
Hey, does anyone know where I can find the video they showed during halftime today on Jimmer Fredette? Really enjoyed the video but can't find it.
S
SpiffCoug
Go to True Blue's website, might be on BYUtv. They also ran it this past Wedneday.
I
Italics
kitic77 wrote:
Go to True Blue's website, might be on BYUtv. They also ran it this past Wedneday.


Already tried, couldn't find. Maybe I just stink at searching.
S
snoscythe
Italics wrote:
Go to True Blue's website, might be on BYUtv. They also ran it this past Wedneday.


Already tried, couldn't find. Maybe I just stink at searching.


http://www.byutv.org/trueblue/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



It's on the trueblue site, it's part of the episode for the week of 12/1/10 (after you suffer through a recap of the Utah game--I recommend jumping to 10:40).
I
Italics
snoscythe wrote:
kitic77 wrote:
Go to True Blue's website, might be on BYUtv. They also ran it this past Wedneday.


Already tried, couldn't find. Maybe I just stink at searching.


http://www.byutv.org/trueblue/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



It's on the trueblue site, it's part of the episode for the week of 12/1/10 (after you suffer through a recap of the Utah game--I recommend jumping to 10:40).


Muchas gracias. (that's Spanish for "thank you very much" in case you didn't know)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.