Archived Topic

Looks like it will be Nevada/BSU vs. Utah in the LV Bowl

by Italics · 12/3/2010

Advertisement
I
Italics
Which just makes me more frustrated/pissed about our team/coaches choking the rivalry game away to :utard:. I don't care that BSU would probably annihilate us, playing a team like BSU would be loads better than playing UTEP (or whoever) in the freaking New Mexico Bowl.

And Nevada? Well I think they'd be beatable a second time around.



Ugh... still can't believe what a choke job we did...
B
BigCougsFan
A choke job?



Dude... I'm beginning to think you're losing it with some strange comments these days.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
W
Wickchad
I'd love nothing more than Boise State going to the Vegas Bowl and beating down Utah. Stomp on their bowl win streak and destroy Wynn. It would not be a pretty game if Utah has to play Boise State. I think Utah would beat Nevada so hopefully Nevada plays in the Humanitarian Bowl.
F
Florwood
That will be a super tough game for Utah, having both Nevada AND BSU play against them in the LVB...
S
Schmoe
Wickchad84087 wrote:
I'd love nothing more than Boise State going to the Vegas Bowl and beating down Utah. Stomp on their bowl win streak and destroy Wynn. It would not be a pretty game if Utah has to play Boise State. I think Utah would beat Nevada so hopefully Nevada plays in the Humanitarian Bowl.


I think Nevada's better than you give them credit for. I see them beating :utard: by 2 scores minimum.
Advertisement
I
Italics
Wickchad84087 wrote:
I'd love nothing more than Boise State going to the Vegas Bowl and beating down Utah. Stomp on their bowl win streak and destroy Wynn. It would not be a pretty game if Utah has to play Boise State. I think Utah would beat Nevada so hopefully Nevada plays in the Humanitarian Bowl.


I think :utard: gets creamed by either team.



But the point isn't about :utard:. It's the fact that we completely blew our opportunity to go to a decent bowl and play a ranked opponent.
L
Lawboy
Had we won and gone 7-5, only way we got the LVB was if ND opted in. I still think Utah would have got the LVB invite.



Personally, I do not care. Go win a bowl, make it 2 in a row, and move on. Does anyone talk about the bowls Utah won or their opponents? No, just the 9 game streak. Beat UTEP. make it 2 in a row, 3 in 4 years and sprint to 2011.
M
Mingjai
Italics wrote:
Which just makes me more frustrated/pissed about our team/coaches choking the rivalry game away to :utard:. I don't care that BSU would probably annihilate us, playing a team like BSU would be loads better than playing UTEP (or whoever) in the freaking New Mexico Bowl.

And Nevada? Well I think they'd be beatable a second time around.



Ugh... still can't believe what a choke job we did...


I thought going in to last Saturday's game, the Vegas Bowl folks said that Utah would still be considered ahead of BYU even if BYU had beat Utah. I don't like that BYU lost to Utah, but I think BYU was slipping to the NM Bowl no matter what.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.