Archived Topic

Greg Wrubell video blog of BYU @ Creighton

by hawkwing · 12/1/2010

Advertisement
G
Guest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEG4V-kSrlk
G
Gunk
So that's what Greg Wrubell looks like...
G
Guest
Gunk wrote:
So that's what Greg Wrubell looks like...

He looks really tired in that video. In fact I almost don't recognize him, and I've met him a number of times before.
B
BroncoBot
Is there any chance that BYUtv gets wrubell to call the games that are aired on BYUtv? Or is that just asking for too much?
I
IowaCougar
declocoug wrote:
Any chance that BYU gets wrubell to to games? Or is that just asking for too much?

Not sure what you're asking here.



I do know that it will be nice having his voice back on the radio for BBall games. I listened to Friday night's game, and couldn't tell what was happening most of the time. It's amazing what a good announcer can do to help us visualize games when we're only listening to the radio.
Advertisement
Y
Yndian
hawkwing wrote:
So that's what Greg Wrubell looks like...

He looks really tired in that video. In fact I almost don't recognize him, and I've met him a number of times before.


He did say that he'd just finished a 5K run. Some people find that tiring. ;)
Y
Yndian
IowaCougar wrote:
Any chance that BYU gets wrubell to to games? Or is that just asking for too much?

Not sure what you're asking here.



I do know that it will be nice having his voice back on the radio for BBall games. I listened to Friday night's game, and couldn't tell what was happening most of the time. It's amazing what a good announcer can do to help us visualize games when we're only listening to the radio.


I'm guessing that was supposed to be "gets Wrubell to do TV games [on BYUtv]."
B
BroncoBot
Yndian wrote:
declocoug wrote:
Any chance that BYU gets wrubell to to games? Or is that just asking for too much?

Not sure what you're asking here.



I do know that it will be nice having his voice back on the radio for BBall games. I listened to Friday night's game, and couldn't tell what was happening most of the time. It's amazing what a good announcer can do to help us visualize games when we're only listening to the radio.


I'm guessing that was supposed to be "gets Wrubell to do TV games [on BYUtv]."

Exactly^. I'll go back and edit that last post. I couldn't even tell what I was trying to say.
C
CougarClaw
Emery is out?



Oh boy, he's one of our best shooters. Anyone else think this might be one of the easiest top -25 upsets for Creighton they'll ever get?
G
Gunk
CougarClaw wrote:
Emery is out?



Oh boy, he's one of our best shooters. Anyone else think this might be one of the easiest top -25 upsets for Creighton they'll ever get?


Hope he plays. We need him. Good news is with his injury playing on it won't necessarily do more harm; just whether he can stand playing with it.



With Emery and CC out, though, we could be in trouble. We'll need big games from everyone else.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.