Archived Topic

No TV for the Creighton Game?!

by bcsbound · 11/30/2010

Advertisement
B
bcsbound
This sucks!
I
Italics
good thing I'll be working all night anyway. At least the game not being on TV will make me feel like I'm not missing out on anything...
G
gmj81
"The game will be televised live on KMTV in Omaha." http://www.cougarfan.com/article.asp?ArtID=65055&URL=http://www.byucougars.com/Filing.jsp?ID=14761" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



Anyone live close enough to Omaha to be able to get that channel that would want to stream it for the rest of the Cougar Faithful? It seems like there have been some people on here on cougarboard or TBS that have said they are from Nebraska. Craigo, how far away is Omaha from KC? Get the word out people and we just may be able to find someone that could stream it for us.
G
Gunk
Lame. BTW, I think we should be able to handle them fairly easily.
Advertisement
I
IowaCougar
I'm lucky that this is the one game I'll be able to attend in person!
I
Italics
gmj81 wrote:
"The game will be televised live on KMTV in Omaha." http://www.cougarfan.com/article.asp?ArtID=65055&URL=http://www.byucougars.com/Filing.jsp?ID=14761" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



Anyone live close enough to Omaha to be able to get that channel that would want to stream it for the rest of the Cougar Faithful? It seems like there have been some people on here on cougarboard or TBS that have said they are from Nebraska. Craigo, how far away is Omaha from KC? Get the word out people and we just may be able to find someone that could stream it for us.


I doubt it. Nearly half the country got the USF and SMC games... and did we get a stream? Nope. If cougar fans couldn't pull through for those games, I highly doubt they pull through for this one.
I
Italics
IowaCougar wrote:
I'm lucky that this is the one game I'll be able to attend in person!


Do you have any diseases or health issues? I hear a drop of Jimmer's sweat cures various illnesses.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.