Archived Topic

What if.....

by frdbtr · 11/29/2010

Advertisement
F
frdbtr
What if Anae is not fired after the season? Will all you calling for his job just take your ball and go home, or will you continue to be BYU fans? I know what I will do.
L
Lawboy
frdbtr wrote:
What if Anae is not fired after the season? Will all you calling for his job just take your ball and go home, or will you continue to be BYU fans? I know what I will do.


Personally, I hope he isn't fired. I just don't want him calling the plays any longer. Let him coach the TE's, or do fundraising like Bosco. We need a fresh start with play calling.
R
runbyu1
I will always be a fan, but I will continue to be vocal IF and when I feel the conservative and at times outright stupid playcalling loses us games. Best case scenario is that Robert Anae has a magical transformation and grows a pair---we start playing for the throat instead of playing not to lose.
C
Cougy_Monster
It will take more than lobotomized play calling to quiet my cheering for the Cougs, but I sure will be disappointed if he's around.



Coaching is a tough gig. You can't just be good at it -- you have to be better than the other guy every week. Anae is not better than our opposing DCs and it shows. For Heaps' sake I hope we have anybody else calling the plays.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.